Full-time Coffee Shop Assistant
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated people to join our Coffee Shop team here at Bettys Harlow Carr, Harrogate. Reporting to the Department Manager, this role is all about preparing barista style drinks and serving continental style sandwiches, cakes and patisseries, whilst providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. Every day is a different day in our Coffee Shop and we rely on our strong team ethic to meet our high brand standards and fast-paced service, whilst maintaining the highest level of food safety and health and safety.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Competitive rates of pay; starting at £8.88 rising to £8.99 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- Full time hours, working between 30 and 39 hours per week, with opportunities for overtime as required;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
Closing date: 26 / 01 / 20