Full-time Catering/Kitchen Assistants
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated people to join our Kitchen team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. This role is all about preparing hot & cold delicious food and Barista-style drinks, in order to deliver the Bettys “Deliciously Magical Experience” to every customer. Every day is a different day in our kitchen and we rely on our strong team ethic to meet our high brand standards, achieve excellence in creating our products whilst maintaining the highest level of food safety and health and safety. This role is exciting, fast paced and challenging but highly rewarding.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- NO SPLITS SHIFTS OR LATE NIGHTS
- Quarterly group profit share based on a % of your annual earnings
- Free staff meals whilst at work and staff discounts
- Your uniform provided
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities with a high rate of internal succession
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family
We need from you:
- Keen interest in food and drink preparation
- A real passion for creating fresh, great quality food & drink
- A real team player looking for a new challenge
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and kitchen experience is desirable but not required as full training will be provided
This is a full-time role, working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.