Full-time Catering Assistant
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our kitchen team here at Bettys Northallerton. Reporting to an Assistant Catering Manager, this role is all about preparing delicious food and drinks in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in catering and/or hospitality
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen is desirable, although training will be provided
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
This is a full-time role working working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis. Please specify in your application which working pattern you are interested in.
Closing date for applications is:
20 / 09 / 19