At Bettys Café Tea Rooms in Ilkley we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a team in the pace and friendly buzz of a busy kitchen.
We have full-time roles working 5 days over 7 or part-time roles working 3 days over 7 available, both include one day at the weekend. In return working at Bettys brings a competitive salary and great benefits from day one, as follows:
- Competitive pay rates
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- NO SPLIT SHIFTS – Shifts are on a rota basis between the hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys shop
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rated) plus 3 fixed public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). For all other public holidays you will receive a premium rate.
Depending on your level of experience your role will include a mixture of preparing ingredients, cold food, hot and cold drinks, cleaning and dishwasher duties or working on hot-side, cooking our hot food menu fresh to order.
Full training will be provided but you will need;
- Experience of working with food in a busy kitchen
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- A willingness to work flexibly across all areas of the kitchen operation
- The ability to work at pace in a hot environment.
These roles will close when all vacancies have been filled, and successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.