Fulfilment Operations Team Leader (Fixed term, September – December 2019)
Bettys by Post are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join the Fulfilment Operations team on a fixed term basis. The main responsibility in this role will be to supervise the day to day activity of your team to ensure operational excellence. Leading the team by example and working closely with your peers in other Bettys by Post teams, you will ensure the efficient fulfilment of all Bettys by Post orders, maintaining the highest standards and delivering excellent service to both your external and internal customers.
This will include:
- Running shifts according to our daily plan
- Ensuring orders are despatched within their delivery promise
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge and ensuring your team is also able to do this.
- Having a sense of urgency and the ability to move quickly when you are busy
- Demonstrating an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Working well under pressure, remaining calm and productive at busy times
You must have previous experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity. Experience of working with stock and supply chain management would be useful, but it is more important that you have a flexible approach, the ability to problem solve and can motivate a team. Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable, although full training will be given to the right candidate.
What's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
You will work 5 days over 7 on a rota basis, which will include weekend shifts.
Closing date for applications if 30th August 2019.