We are looking for a Fulfilment Assistant to join Bettys by Post on a permanent full-time basis. In this role you will be responsible for the efficient picking, packing and despatch of our customer orders all over the world, ensuring they arrive in perfect condition.
- Store room duties
- Packing duties
- Gift box and gift hamper packing
- Parcel despatch
- General duties including housekeeping tasks
You will have:
- High level of attention to detail with dexterity
- Experience of problem solving & creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a team environment
- An interest in training and supporting Seasonal Assistants
Experience of working in a fast-paced packing/postage environment, as well as good IT skills (particularly Word and Excel), are desirable but not essential, as full training will be given.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
The core hours for this role will be 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility to meet the needs of the business including occasional bank holiday and weekend work.
Closing date for applications is 3rd May 2019.