Front of House Team Leader
We are looking for a Front of House Team Leader to join our café management team here at Bettys Illkey. Reporting to the Front of House Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in customer service, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background in customer service and/or hospitality;
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team;
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A competitive salary of £23,500 per annum;
- You will be eligible for our Group Profit Share scheme as soon as you join us! It is paid quarterly as percentage of what you’ve earned in that quarter. This means that when it’s paid, you’ll get a % of your base pay and any overtime earned during that quarter on top of your hourly rate or salary. The percentage is set once a year in line with the performance of the Group. This scheme, like most bonus schemes is discretionary and non-contractual;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7, including weekends on a rota basis.
Please note that due to the current staffing crisis in the UK, this role will close when filled. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered