Are you a high performing front of house professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for delivering exemplary customer service?
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to deliver a deliciously magical customer experience?
Then our Café Tearoom in Northallerton has the perfect opportunity for you.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a real people person to join our branch management team as Front of House Manager. This is a hands-on role where you will work alongside your team and oversee the operational running of the front of house function and customer experience within branch. You will be supported by an Assistant Front of House Manager and a team of up to 20 waiters and waitresses. Together you will work to provide the customer with an experience to remember.
Customer service will be your real passion and this will enable your team to ensure that each of our customers leaves delighted. You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- A sound understanding of what is required to run a high performing front of house operation
- Experience of working to and achieving financial KPIs
- The ability to analyse performance and identify opportunities for improvements and growth
- Strong people and leadership skills to motivate and engage your team; supporting them to be the best they can be
- Experience in managing budgets including wage costs and sales budgets
- A keen interest in self development
Your working week will be 5 days over 7 including a Saturday or Sunday. In return we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which will be discussed on application and includes a quarterly group profit share scheme.
Further details including a job description and person specification are available on request. To apply please email your CV together with a covering letter, explaining how you meet the criteria to Amanda Main.
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled. Candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis