Food and Drink Process Manager
Bettys Food and Drink team are looking for a Process Manager to manage and communicate the development process and support the development and coordination of Bettys food and drink projects. Reporting into the Food and Drink Director, this role will oversee: all project milestones; commercial insight; commercial modelling; product range and requirements for all NPD and EPD projects within the Food and Drink team.
You will work with stakeholders to ensure the agreed project approach is maintained throughout the process lifecycle, delivered on time and within budget.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of process and organisational skills through relevant experience
- Experience in project management and using project management systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience of budget management
- Qualification in Business Management or Administration (desirable)
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30pm).
For more information, or to request a job description, please email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 23rd June 2019.