Digital Communications Specialist – Full Time
delivery of our overall Taylors marketing and communication strategy. The Ideal Candidate will be using the online world to influence consumer opinions and behaviours across our Yorkshire Tea and Taylors of Harrogate brands.
- Lead and oversee digital communications and content planning for Yorkshire Tea and Taylors of Harrogate, ensuring integration with comms strategy and alignment with brand plans.
- Ensure that a best practice evaluation framework is in place for measuring digital activity against KPIs, to aid decision making
- Partner with brand management team to ensure media-led digital activity is effective, targeted and informed by best practice
- Scan the horizon for trends, technologies and techniques to ensure that our brand communication continues to push the boundaries of creativity and effectiveness,
- Oversee conception, production, delivery and evaluation of online branded content via owned and earned channels (e.g. transactional and non-transactional websites, video and email), with the ability to create compelling copy and photography first hand.
- Manage earned online media activity (social media and influencer relations), collaborating with Brand PR Manager to ensure an integrated approach to PR and Social
- Project manage digital design, development and content work on non-transactional websites and other digital assets, to ensure consistency of TOV, and design team to ensure consistency of brand identity
- Champion the use of digital insights tools, including analytics and social media listening – using them to evaluate effectiveness, inform comms opportunities and extract consumer insights to share with the wider team
To be successful in the role, you will have a Marketing or Business-related degree or equivalent qualification. You will be able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships quickly within cross functional teams. You will have good communication skills, be proficient at interpreting and analysing data and will be comfortable working with the various digital marketing tools and technologies.
To apply, please submit your CV alongside a covering letter to Sam.Ward@bettysandtaylors.co.uk before midday on 27th May 2019.