eCommerce Product Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Bettys Digital team for a eCommerce Product Manager. This role will be dedicated to the Bettys ecommerce systems and their integrations. You will work in close partnership with the Bettys & Taylors Group IT team ensuring activity is performed in accordance with group policies and procedures, whilst also enjoying the autonomy of a uniquely systems-dedicated role within Bettys.
The Digital team forms a key part of the Bettys Marketing structure and as such, the focus for Digital centres on the needs of Bettys customers and the internal teams that support the service that our customers receive. A mix of technical knowledge specific to ecommerce systems along with a solutions-driven, customer-focus is essential.
Some key responsibilities include working with third-party ecommerce partners, deploy releases in staging and live environments through AWS.
A role profile is available on request.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the service delivery of their ERP, Microsoft dynamics; analysing, adapting and enhancing
- Working alongside the Web Developer, overseeing ongoing website development and maintenance (Magento 2.3)
- Enhancing the internal efficiencies, collaborate and develop technical solutions. Paying particular attention to integration and fulfilment
- Working with third party ecommerce partners
- Ensuring the right digital experiences are being delivered, focusing on the right customer need and opportunities using Agile methodologies
- Understanding of a business with unique complexities i.e. perishable products (desirable)
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, based currently at home, but normally in Harrogate. This role has a competitive salary and benefits package and outstanding learning and development opportunities.
The closing date for applications is 13th December 2020