We have a full-time opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic person to join our Despatch Team in Bettys Craft Bakery.
As one of our team of Despatch Assistants you will be involved in fulfilling branch orders through various methods, including picking, packing, preparing and delivering items to our Café Tea Rooms.
Full training will be provided to ensure you have the skills required; however, you will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced production environment; you will demonstrate excellent timekeeping and be able to work to agreed deadlines
- Previous experience in a driving role, with a full, clean, UK driving license
- Able to evidence a good level of numeracy
- An eye for detail and care in packing the finished product
- A keen interest in working with food
- Enjoy working in a team; shows initiative and is able to collaborate with colleagues
- Previous experience in a despatch role and/or working with food would be desirable
This opportunity would suit someone who has experience of working nights or early mornings. You will work 5 days over 7, which will include weekends on rota basis. The working hours for this role are 02:00am – 10:30am, although start times may vary during our peak periods.
In return we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, a quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts and free meals and drinks whilst at work.
The closing date for applications is 25th October 2020.