Deputy Retail Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Retail Manager to join the Retail department at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day by supporting the operational running of the department, achieving excellence in customer service; engaging and motivating a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in and managing a busy Retail department;
- A keen eye for detail and a flair for visual merchandising;
- Commercial and retail skills;
- Experience of people management, leading and motivating a team;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your salary;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
19 / 9 / 21