At Bettys Northallerton we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic catering professional to join our Catering Management Team.
In this role you will oversee and be responsible for the operational running of the kitchen facilities within your branch, in collaboration with the Catering Manager. As second in command you will support the Catering Manager in ensuring the smooth running of our kitchen, leading and motivating the team to achieve their best and deputising for them in their absence.
As well as requiring previous management experience in a busy catering environment you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- High level of experience in being hands-on, working and organising a busy catering department
- Experience of producing excellent quality food
- Understands and fulfils Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures, and has completed Intermediate Health & Safety and Food Safety Level 3 course
- Experience in managing budgets, controlling wage and food costs
- Experience in following people management procedures
- IT literate and competent in using Microsoft Office
You will work 5 days over 7 including at least one day at the weekend. In return we offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, a quarterly profit share bonus, staff discounts, free staff meals whilst at work and no split shifts.
Further details including a job description and person specification are available on request. To apply please click the apply online button and send your CV together with a covering letter, explaining how you meet the criteria.
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled. Candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis