Deputy Catering Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Catering Manager to join our kitchen management team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to the Catering Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background of working in a busy kitchen, producing quality dishes;
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team;
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
22 / 09 / 19