Deputy Branch Manager – Bettys Stonegate (1 Year Secondment/Fixed Term)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and high performing manager to take their next step within Bettys Branch Management, reporting to the Branch Manager.
You will have sound business acumen, a flexible attitude and experience of leading and motivating a large team. You will have a proven track record as a Department Manager and will be looking for an opportunity to further develop your managerial skills and to support a thriving culture within Bettys catering and retail operations.
As the Deputy Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day Branch operation in the absence of the Branch Manager. You will support all departments within your branch to deliver outstanding customer service ensuring that each of our customers leaves delighted. You will support your Branch Manager in commercial success, customer satisfaction, people development, Health & Safety governance, Food Safety governance, and legal compliance. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Strong people and leadership skills to motivate and engage a team; supporting them to be the best they can be
- Experience in managing budgets & working to KPIs with the ability to analyse performance and identify opportunities for improvements and growth
- Working with change and able to support people through change
- Effective relationship building skills
- A competitive salary;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your salary;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends on a rota basis.
If you are interested, please attach your CV and a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria for the role by 18th November 2019.
For more information, please contact;