Customer Support Advisor (Fixed Term, Maternity Leave Cover – 12 months)
Bettys Customer Services works alongside Bettys by Post, our internet, phone and mail order department, delivering hampers, gift boxes and parcels of cakes, chocolates, teas and coffees throughout the UK and across the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Support Advisor to join this friendly and dedicated team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and support to our online and offline customers. You will process orders by phone and email, providing advice on products as required. You will also deal with any order queries, taking ownership and resolving issues efficiently and professionally, ensuring the best possible outcome for our customers.
You will require the following:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service over the telephone and email
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
The role is full-time, contracted to 37.5 hours per week. Usual hours are between 8.00am to 5.30pm between Monday to Saturday. In return we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, staff discounts and free meals and drinks whilst at work. This role is based at Bettys Bakery, Starbeck, Harrogate.
For details of how to apply please visit our website:
The closing date for applications is:
23 / 09 / 2021