This is a new position within the Taylors Sales team to support the delivery of excellent customer service in line with Taylors and Retailers KPI's through order and promotional management.
As Customer Supply chain Executive you will be responsible for ensuring strong customer relationships are in place for a portfolio of customers. You will act as the primary contact for order queries and issue resolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start career in supply chain, as this position offers a wide ranging role which encompasses customer contact and a high degree of internal collaboration with the sales team, planning, commodities and the wider Taylors Operations, Warehouse & Logistics teams.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree calibre or equivalent
- Strong people skills, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally working in a cross-functional way
- Self motivated, with the confidence and ability to make decisions
- Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Previous experience in a supply chain role within UK FMCG or in a customer facing position is desirable, however not essential
To apply, please submit a CV alongside a covering letter outlining your interest before midday Thursday 27th July 2017.