Customer Demand Planner (12-month contract)
The Sales team are looking to recruit a Customer Demand Planner who will be able to continue to support and drive best practice through the building of strong relationships, delivering forecast accuracy and stock availability in line with customer and Taylors of Harrogate KPI’s
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manages a portfolio of customers
- Holds regular reviews with customers and account managers providing insightful analysis on supply chain performance
- Meets Customer Inbound & OSA KPI targets identifying gaps and works collaboratively with retailers to rectify them.
Forecast & Promotions Management
- Effectively manages the weekly demand planning meetings providing insight to demand fluctuations in the short- and medium-term aligning forecasts, stock and production
- Recommends re-forecasting of forward demand by working collaboratively with customers and Account Managers
- Responsible for managing stock into 3rd Party Consolidation Centres in line with stock targets.
- Maintains promotional phasing of key promotions by agreeing a collaborative forecast and buy ins as required.
- Ensure NPD/ Range Reviews land on time by working cross functionally and in line with retailer implementation processes.
- Updates and distributes trackers for NPD/ relaunches to ensure smooth flow through of stock whilst minimising write offs.
- Supports the business in process mapping key areas for customer supply chain and makes recommendations for improvements
The successful candidate will bring a confident but calm approach alongside the ability to build and sustain cross functional relationships. Additionally, they will be proficient in Excel and able to manage and interpret large amounts of data. Also, you will have a proven track record of working with retailers.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter outlining your interest before the closing date Midday on Wednesday 26th February 2020