Corporate Sales Advisor (Fixed term, 7th October 2019 – 10th January 2020)
Bettys is an iconic Yorkshire business with extensive reach, renowned for our quality, service excellence, craft and attention to detail. We have an opportunity for a Corporate Sales Advisor to join the Corporate Sales team on a fixed term basis, based at Bettys Craft Bakery in Harrogate.
The role will support the Corporate Sales team with processing of corporate orders, maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal teams, providing information on products, assisting with orders, tracking and invoicing.
The successful candidate will possess some previous experience within a similar administration or sales role.
- Demonstrable experience of working to targets and increasing sales
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and happy to make outbound calls
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to motivate yourself and good team player
- Strong numeracy skills
What's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
You must be able to work 3 days per week (24 hours) between October -mid November and then 5 days per week (40 hours, Mon - Fri) between mid-November and early January 2019, working generally 8.30-5.30pm.
The closing date for applications is 29th August 2019.