An opportunity has arisen for a bright, enthusiastic and organised person to join the team as the Cookery School Administrator.
This is a key support role and you will be required to manage a busy and varied workload, proactively supporting the Cookery School Team, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
You will be responsible for all aspects of general administrative duties in a busy environment and these will include:
- Managing customers bookings and correspondence
- Efficient running of the cook shop
- Cash handling, banking and petty cash
- Driving financial performance by supporting the management of the budget
- Course administration and paperwork
- Use of and management of IT programmes for sales processing, course bookings, customer data management, retail and online bookings
- Calendar planning support
- Managing corporate enquiries
- Dealing with all general correspondence
To be successful in this role you will need excellent organisational skills, together with a high level of accuracy and a real ‘can do’ approach to your work. You will also have great computer skills particularly in Word & Excel and the aptitude to learn and operate bespoke IT systems.
The usual hours are 8.30 – 5.30, however flexibility is required to suit the needs of the Cookery School. In return we offer a competitive salary, a quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst at work.
A job description and person specification is available upon request. Please email Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 26th February 2018