Confectionary Team Leader
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us as Confectionary Team Leader at Bettys Bakery. This role will lead, motivate, manage and develop Confectionary team members as well as plan and schedule the delivery of products, ensuring the team achieves high standards and meets KPIs.
- Experience in Bakery Production
- Skilled in Confectionary/Patisserie
- Experience of leading, mentoring and managing a large team
- Good knowledge of food safety and health and safety
- Proven track record of delivering against plans, schedules targets & KPI’s
- The ability to plan, organise and schedule effectively
- The ability to spot and action opportunities for continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- The ability to work collaboratively and build relationships within teams
What's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis. Hours of work are 6am-3pm Monday to Friday and 5am-2pm on weekends.
Closing date for applications is 23rd August 2019.