Chocolate Assistant (10 month Fixed Term Contract)
We are looking for two Chocolate Assistants to join our Chocolate Team here at Bettys Craft Bakery on a Fixed Term Contract for 10 months. Reporting to the Chocolate Team Leader, this role is all about producing and decorating our wide variety of chocolate products, including enrobing, piping and moulding. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An eye for detail and care in producing the finished product
- A keen interest in working with food
- Able to work with pace and to agreed timelines
- Experience of working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues
It is also desirable for you to have experience within a chocolate production environment, however full training will be provided.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
These are full-time roles working either 2:00am – 11:00am or 6:00am - 3:00pm, 5 days over 7, organised on a rota basis. There may be a requirement to work varying shifts during our peak periods. Interested candidates should note that we are open to discussing flexible working arrangements for this role.