Catering Team Leader (Chef) (fixed term contract until October 2022)
We are looking for a passionate Chef to join our busy restaurant team here at Bettys Ilkley as a Catering Team Leader. Reporting to the Catering Manager (Head Chef), this is a hands-on, operational kitchen role, all about leading and supporting a team, using high quality produce to prepare and deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background of working in a busy kitchen, producing quality dishes;
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team;
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A competitive salary of £23,500 per annum;
- A generous profit share scheme where every three months you will receive a share of our profits on top of your normal pay (you start to earn this straight away too!);
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts, a variety of sociable hours & no evenings;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week 5 days over 7, including weekends and on a rota basis. This role is fixed term until October 2022.