Catering Team Leader
We are looking for Catering Team Leaders to join our kitchen management team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to the Catering Manager, this is a hands-on, operational kitchen role, all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background of working in a busy kitchen, producing quality dishes;
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team;
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A competitive salary;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your salary;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts, a variety of sociable hours & no evenings;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends on a rota basis.
Closing date: 2 / 5 / 21