We are looking for an experienced catering professional to lead the catering team at Bettys Stonegate. This role is all about engaging, motivating and developing a strong operational team. You will be accountable for the overall kitchen operation, ensuring the effective running at all times to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in operational delivery; being part of a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A strong understanding of what is required to run a high performing kitchen operation
- Experience of setting, working to and achieving financial KPIs
- Experience of people management, leading and motivating a team
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
25 / 11 / 18