Catering/Kitchen Assistants (Fixed term until end of December)
We are looking for Catering Assistants to join our kitchen team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to an Assistant Catering Manager, this role is all about managing our clean crockery supply & preparing delicious food and drinks in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in catering and/or hospitality;
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen is preferable, although training will be provided;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
- Competitive rates of pay; starting at £8.62 rising to £8.87 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
We have various hours available, all include working evenings and weekends, on a rota basis. Please include your availability on your application.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact; Bettys.Harrogate@bettysandtaylors.co.uk