Are you looking for an exciting role with a company who will truly value you, with fantastic career progression opportunities, benefits and an exciting working atmosphere?
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, then Bettys Café Tea Rooms Harlow Carr, has the perfect roles for you.
Full-time roles will work 5 days over 7 and part-time roles will work 3 days over 7, in both roles this includes at least one day at the weekend. In return, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay with a starting wage of up to £7.70 per hour, depending on your age, with opportunity for your pay to rise further throughout completion of your training
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- NO SPLIT SHIFTS/NO LATE SHIFTS – Shifts are on a rota basis between the hours of 7am and 7pm
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys Harlow Carr shop
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday plus 3 fixed public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). For all other public holidays, you will receive a premium rate.
Depending on your level of experience your role will include a mixture of preparing ingredients, cold food, hot and cold drinks, cleaning and dishwasher duties or working on hot-side, cooking our hot food menu fresh to order
Ideally you will have experience of working with food in a busy kitchen, but don’t worry, full training will be provided.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk