Catering Assistant (Staff Cafe)
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our staff café kitchen team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to an Assistant Catering Manager, this role is all about preparing and serving food for all our employees within Harrogate Branch & Group Office. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in providing exceptional dishes & customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is a varied role and you will also work in our Café and/or Prep Kitchens as required.
- A keen interest in catering and/or hospitality
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen is preferable, although training will be provided
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full-time role, working 5 days over 7, predominantly on Tuesday-Saturday, including some evenings on a rota basis.
Closing date for applications is: