Catering Assistant/Chef (part-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef to join our Kitchen team here at Bettys Harrogate. This role is all about preparing hot & cold delicious food and Barista-style drinks, in order to deliver the Bettys “Deliciously Magical Experience” to every customer. Every day is a different day in our kitchen and we rely on our strong team ethic to meet our high brand standards, achieve excellence in creating our products whilst maintaining the highest level of food safety and health and safety. This role is exciting, fast paced and challenging but highly rewarding.
- Competitive rates of pay; starting at £9.35 per hour and rising to £9.94 after training, if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
We need from you:
- Keen interest in food and drink preparation;
- A real passion for creating fresh, great quality food & drink;
- A real team player looking for a new challenge;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and kitchen experience is desirable but not required as full training will be provided.
This is a part-time role, working 6 hours during the weekend, including evenings and on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
23 / 5 / 21