We are looking for Catering Assistants to join our kitchen team here at Bettys Stonegate. Reporting to an Assistant Catering Manager, this role is all about managing our clean crockery supply, to support our front of house and back of house teams, in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in customer service; being part of a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An interest in catering and/or hospitality
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work at pace
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Availability to work weekends and evenings
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
There are a variety of shifts available, including weekends, on a rota basis. This is a fixed term opportunity ending in January.
Roles will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.