We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised person with a passion for Bettys products to join the Catering & Retail operations team as a Catering & Retail Stock Coordinator.
Reporting into the Head of Catering & Retail Operations your responsibility will be to oversee the Catering & Retail stock management across all Bettys branches. This will involve ensuring the correct stock is available as required, coordinating stock on a daily and weekly basis to ensure all orders are despatched and delivered to plan, interpreting demand, proactively linking with other teams in the business, helping to deliver forecasting for peak seasonal demands and assisting the branches to effectively manage waste.
This role will be ideal for someone who has:
- Experience in forecasting, ordering and managing stock in a multi-site operation
- Working knowledge of production planning processes within a retail environment
- A passion for Bettys and our products
- Sound time management and an ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- Outstanding analytical skills to effectively analyse data and provide insights
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong cross functional relationships
- Excellent IT skills
Further details about the role including a job description and person specification are available on request.
The closing date for applications is 4th December 2017
If you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk