An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and high performing manager to take their next career step within Bettys Branch Management, reporting into Bettys Head of Catering & Retail Operations. This role is for a fixed-term of 12 months.
You will provide strong and credible leadership, motivating and inspiring your team to be high performing. You will work cross functionally with the Bettys support teams and branch teams to deliver operational excellence, outstanding customer service, strong commercial performance and to support a thriving culture within Bettys catering and retail operations.
Within your branch you will have accountability for commercial success, customer satisfaction, people development, Health & Safety governance, Food Safety governance, and legal compliance. As well as extensive experience in a senior management role within Bettys Catering & Retail, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commerciality and financial astuteness, with experience of managing large budgets
- Collaborative working style, effective at building relationships
- Strategic thinking and practice
- Results driven
- Works well with change and able to lead people through change
- Strives for excellence
- Excellent organisation and time management ability
- Confident and calm under pressure
If you are interested please send your CV and a covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria for the role.
The closing date for applications is 20th October 2017.