Bakery Fulfilment Assistant (Packing Assistant)
We are looking for a Fulfilment Assistant to join our Bakery Fulfilment Team here at Bettys Craft Bakery. Reporting to the Bakery Fulfilment Team Leader, this role is all about completing the finished product and picking, packing and despatching our orders to the Bettys Branches and mail order department.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An eye for detail and care in producing the finished product
- A keen interest in working with food
- Able to work with pace and to agreed timelines
- Experience of working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 4am – 12:30pm, 5 days over 7, organised on a rota basis. There may be a requirement to work varying shifts during our peak periods.