We are looking for a fantastic Assistant Front of House Manager to join our team at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the FoH Manager, this role is all about managing and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in customer service, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team
- Experience of working in and organising a busy cafe
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- The ability to work at pace and juggle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and planning ability
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk