We are looking for an Assistant Front of House Manager to join our café management team here at Bettys Northallerton. Reporting to the Front of House Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in customer service, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background in customer service, catering and/or hospitality
- Strong people management skills
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is 29th April 2018
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk