At Bettys Café Tea Rooms, Harrogate we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to join our café management team.
Working alongside the Front of House team in the café you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to achieve excellent standards in customer service, food quality and health & safety practices, whilst supervising their day to day activities.
Full training will be provided; this role will be suited to someone who possesses:
- Some experience in leading and motivating a small team
- Some experience of working in and organising a busy café
- Some knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- People management skills
- Problem solving and planning ability
- Self motivated with an interest in development
- IT literate and competent in using Microsoft Office
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis. In return for your commitment, as well as development opportunities, we offer a competitive salary and benefits including quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst at work.
The closing date for applications is 26th February 2018
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk