Assistant Catering (Kitchen) Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to join our kitchen management team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the Catering Manager, this is an operational kitchen role, all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background of working in a busy kitchen, producing quality dishes;
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team;
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- A competitive salary;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your salary;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
For more information please contact;