Assistant Catering Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to join our kitchen management team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the Catering Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A background of working in a busy kitchen, producing quality dishes
- Experience in managing people and motivating a small team
- An appetite for problem solving, forward planning and working at pace
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- No split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
23 / 08 / 19