Assistant Catering Manager
Working at Bettys is more than a job, it’s a career.
What we look for in our Assistant Catering mangers…
- Experience of working in hospitality and passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- A proven track record of managing and developing people;
- A team player with effective communication skills and the ability to lead a team;
- A good eye for detail and won’t compromise on our standards;
- Can manage and thrive under the pressures of a busy kitchen environment;
- The ability to work as a key member of the management team to deliver excellence;
- Take pride in maintaining and upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and safety;
- Available to work at least 1 day a weekend and 1 night a week.
By joining Bettys, you’ll...
- Be constantly on the move in a busy kitchen environment, ensuring the smooth running of 1 of our 3 busy service kitchens;
- Work with and be part of a great team of people and help lead your restaurant to success by role modelling Betty’s core values;
- Learn to create fantastic dishes to Bettys high standards, using only the best fresh ingredients;
- Develop yourself and others personally and professionally, through a variety of different internal and external courses;
- Work in a continuous improvement environment, offering solutions to problems which could positively impact the way we operate;
- Be part of a peer to peer culture, pushing each other to be the best we can be in a supportive and collaborative environment.
At Bettys, you’ll receive some excellent benefits, including…
- A competitive salary with chance for progression;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your salary;
- A free meal on every shift;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, full uniform and long service holidays;
- No split shifts;
- Flexible working patterns;
- Sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training.
This is a full -time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact; Bettys.York@bettysandtaylors.co.uk