We are looking for an enthusiastic catering professional to join the Catering Management Team at Bettys Café Tea Rooms in Stonegate.
In the role of Assistant Catering Manager you will take a hands-on approach in all areas of the kitchen, leading a small team through the day to day operations, ensuring the shift runs smoothly and producing high quality fresh food, cooked to order. You will also assist with managing stock to budgets whilst maintaining quality control within the kitchen.
This role is likely to appeal to a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef looking to move up to the next level and develop their skills. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Some previous supervisory experience
- Experience of working in and organising a busy kitchen, cooking fresh food to order
- Experience and knowledge of working with quality ingredients
- Some knowledge and practical application of Food Safety and Food Hygiene
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues
- Experience of Microsoft Office (inc. Word, Excel, Outlook)
You will work 5 days over 7 including at least one day at the weekend. In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities, a quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts, free staff meals whilst at work and no split shifts.
The closing date for applications is 30th March 2018