At Bettys Café Tea Rooms in Harrogate we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a team in the high pace and friendly buzz of a busy kitchen.
These are full-time roles working 5 days over 7, including one day at the weekend. In return working at Bettys brings a competitive salary and great benefits from day one, as follows:
- Competitive rates of pay with a starting wage of up to £7.55 per hour, depending on your age, with opportunity for your pay to rise further throughout completion of your training
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- NO SPLIT SHIFTS – Shifts are on a rota basis between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys Harrogate shop
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday plus 3 fixed public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). For all other public holidays you will receive a premium rate.
Depending on your level of experience your role will include a mixture of preparing ingredients, cold food, hot and cold drinks, cleaning and dishwasher duties or working on hot-side, cooking our hot food menu fresh to order.
Full training will be provided but you will need;
- Experience of working with food in a busy kitchen or a love of food and a keen interest in working and developing your career in a kitchen environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- A willingness to work flexibly across all areas of the kitchen operation
- The ability to work at pace in a hot environment.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.