An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Despatch Assistant, reporting to the Reception Manager at Taylors of Harrogate. This is a busy and varied role based at Pagoda House, supporting the local Harrogate Bettys branches, St James warehouse at Knaresborough, Bettys Café Supplies and the bakery.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collection of internal and external post from Pagoda House and delivery to various locations on site, St James Finished Goods Warehouse, and local Harrogate Bettys branches.
- Delivery of the laundry and food items to St James Warehouse 3 times a week.
- Daily delivery of clean and collection of used laundry from St James to Pagoda House.
- Collections from Bettys Café Supplies to the bakery and to the local Harrogate Branches.
- Collection and delivery of tea and coffee orders for customer services.
- Monthly maintenance checks on our pool cars.
We are looking for an individual who holds the following skills:
- Proficient driver with a full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Motivated with the ability to work alone.
- Conscientious, good timekeeper with strong organisation skills and the ability to work to a planned schedule.
This is a part-time position, working 25 hours, Monday to Friday 9am-2pm.