Production Technicians (Machine Operators)
The Taylors Production Team is responsible for the operation and continuous improvement of all the equipment used to roast, blend and pack our famous teas and coffees.
To help support our growth plans we are looking for a number of Production Technicians to operate our high-speed equipment.
The successful candidate will:
- be hardworking and enthusiastic.
- be a team player but able to work on their own.
- be self-motivated
- have a can-do attitude
- be responsible for operating machinery, within a production environment, whilst always ensuring we produce quality products in accordance with Food Hygiene and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- have previous experience of working in a production environment, but this is not essential. Your training will focus on product and packing knowledge, along with the use of modern packing equipment.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
A job description is available upon request.
Various shifts are available – Double days, 4 nights, weekends and 24/7 pattern.