Specification and Media Editor
We have an exciting new opportunity as a Specification and Media Editor to join the Food and Drink team. Reporting into the Training and Excellence Manager, this role works with the Innovation and Training teams in the creation and implementation of accurate product and menu specifications and training tools. This will also include the use of media tools such as videos, photography and other web-based solutions.
At Bettys we use different guides and tools to inform and train team members about the products we make, the craft in production, nutritional content, allergens, etc; and this role will be responsible for the look and accurate content of these, plus making it fit for the future.
- Relevant experience in the Food Industry in writing specifications
- Proficiency with technology, including experience of data entry and Microsoft office
- The ability to work to high levels of accuracy
- Qualification in Media or Digital Media
- A Level English Language or equivalent
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30pm).
For more information, or to request a job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 23rd June 2019.