Imperial Suite Catering Manager
We are looking for an experienced catering professional to lead the catering team for our Function Room Kitchen as Imperial Suite Catering Manager, at Bettys Harrogate. The Imperial Suite hosts our famous afternoon tea, along with private functions and events. This role is all about engaging, motivating and developing a strong team to ensure each event held is successful and exceeds customer expectation.
You will be accountable for the kitchen operation, ensuring the effective running at all times to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in operational delivery; being part of a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of managing a busy kitchen producing quality dishes
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Detailed knowledge of Food Safety standards
- Ability in managing budgets, controlling wage and food costs
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding training, learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is 20th June 2019.