The Sales team are looking to recruit a Customer Demand Planner who will be able to continue to support and drive best practice through collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) through the building of strong relationships, delivering forecast accuracy and on shelf availability ensuring stock is in the right place at the right time for both multiples and convenience retailers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of customer facing supply chain accounts as the key contact with the retailer
- Ensures customer contact plans are in place and followed to ensure the development of strong customer relationships
- Updates and distributes tracker for relaunches and NPD to manage the flow through of stocks providing insightful actions in commentary and project meetings
- Leads weekly meetings with the warehouse advising on promotional buy ins, promo performance and critical stock prioritisation
- Builds presentations for customer meetings appropriate for the audience
- Supports the business in process mapping key areas for customer supply chain
- Recommends re-forecasting of forward demand by working collaboratively with retailers and National Account Managers.
The successful candidate will bring a confident but calm approach alongside the ability to build and sustain cross functional relationships.
Additionally, they will be proficient in Excel and able to manage and interpret large amounts of data.
Has a proven track record of working with retailers.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your interest before Midday on Friday 25th January 2019