Part-time Belmont Room Waiters/Waitresses (Function Room)
We are looking for Waiter/Waitresses to join our Belmont Room team here at Bettys York. Reporting to an Assistant Manager, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer, specifically serving our signature afternoon tea in our function room.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a part-time role working a minimum of 2 days over 7, including 1 weekend day and 1 week day, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
25 / 03 / 19