HR Advisor (12-18 month fixed term contract, Adoption Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Taylors HR team as a HR Advisor providing guidance and support across many aspects spanning the employee lifecycle. Reporting to the HR Business Partner for Taylors Operations, the HR Advisor will play an integral part in providing a best in class HR service to our Taylors Production and Warehouse and Distribution teams.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to apply the fundamentals of employment law and best practice to a range of people matters and will have proven experience in providing sound Employee Relations advice. You will also have the confidence to coach line managers through varied and sometimes complex people processes. You will possess excellent organisational and time management skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is a must, as is the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload. The role also involves some general HR administrative duties including the production of employment contracts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of key HR policies and procedures and the fundamentals of employment law.
- Proven track record in supporting and providing HR advice ideally within a manufacturing or retail environment.
- Ability to apply sound judgement to complex issues where a range of outcomes may be possible, as well as the confidence to influence at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to discuss complex matters in a clear and understandable manner.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to produce and analyse MI data reports.
- Ideally part or fully CIPD qualified and/or have the equivalent experience in a senior HR administration or advisory role.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your interest and relevant experience before midday on 24th February 2019.