We are looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to join our kitchen management team here at Bettys York. Reporting to the Catering Manager, this role is all about leading and supporting a team to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, engaging and motivating a team, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen producing quality dishes
- Strong people management skills
- The ability to work at pace
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is 16th January 2019